Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Working at Your Dream Job? This Alumna Is.

“I volunteered at an orphanage, spent time with the locals and talked to NGOs (non-governmental organizations),” Natasha Davis '12M recalled about her time in southeast Asia. “That’s when I realized that there was a great need for people with business knowledge in the nonprofit world. I decided that if I was going to work 60 to 80 hours a week, then I wanted to make the world a better place.”

“As soon as I could come back to Wilmington, I did. This place is home to me. UNCW is home to me,” she said. In 2012, Davis earned Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree with a concentration in nonprofit management from UNCW. Now she's the director of UNCW’s Quality Enhancement for Nonprofit Organizations (QENO).

Find out more at WE ARE UNCW.

No comments: